Hello and welcome to The Oslo Eye blogazine, Oslo’s first English blogazine with a focus on value. This page will show you around and help you get the most value out of this website. This blogazine originally started as a blog on July 26th, 2011 and you can read the first post here. We have organized the articles by the following categories.
- Dining (The best and worst dining experiences in Oslo and we profile who wins the Oslo Eye Award)
- Business/Tech (Profile on some of the best services in Oslo, possible business opportunities for budding entrepreneurs and tech news that is relevant and useful if you live in Oslo)
- Health & Sport (Articles about exercise in and around Oslo and a view on the pleasures and benefits of the great outdoors in beautiful Norway)
- Shopping (Articles about great deals or shops that offer excellent service or value from groceries to durable goods)
- Oslo Life (Items we think that are “must reads” if you live in Oslo)
- Språk (Help and advice about learning the Norwegian language)
- Culture (Articles that say something about the Norwegian culture and can give you an insightful perspective into Norwegians)
- Personal (Articles that cover anything that is on the mind of The Oslo Eye)
If you enjoy reading these articles, let us know, better yet let your friends know and share our articles using the “Share This Post” functionality. Please feel free to Facebook like us, follow us on twitter, subscribe to our blogazine or use RSS so you can get our articles the instant they are posted. You also can add us to your iPhone via an “app” check this post.
If you are coming from reading a traditional blog format and looking for the latest posts to be up top, please check out the blog page here to see all our articles in chronological order.
We also encourage you to contact us via the contact page with any ideas of items you would like to see.
The Oslo Eye